The first step to graduating from PAX Academy is to book your College and Career Consultation with our Director, Angela Harders. During this meeting, we will:
- Review graduation requirements
- Conduct an analysis of your high school transcript
- Explore the various options for after graduation, including:
- 2-year College
- 4-year College
- Trade School
- Prepare your academic portfolio
- Research scholarship and grant opportunities
- Write recommendation letters
- Discuss testing opportunities (SAT, ACT, AP, CLEP, etc)
- CELEBRATE all the amazing things that you have done throughout your life!
When you are ready to graduate, submit your final grades via our PAX Academy Grade Submission Form.
Once we have received your final grades, then you will be ready to choose your graduation date and order your official transcript and diploma.