At PAX Academy, YOU are in control of your own education. YOU have the freedom to decide what, when, where, why, and how you want to learn.
We provide you with three different opportunities to be able to earn academic credit:
Take a Class
Taking a class is the most common way to earn academic credit. You may choose to:
- take an online self-paced class
- take an online class with a teacher
- take a class at your local community college through their dual-enrollment program
- create a custom-designed class using the resources that you choose
Take a test
Want to save time and money? You may choose to earn academic credit by taking one of our high school placement tests, or you can earn both high school AND college credits by taking the:
- Advanced Placement (AP) Test at your local high school, or
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP) Test from the convenience of your own home
Take your Time
This is the least known way to earn academic credit, but it is one of the most effective ways to learn: through your own real life experience.
Colleges refer to credit through life experience as “Portfolio Credit,” and this type of credit is our speciality at PAX Academy!
The key to earning portfolio credit is documenting your learning as you pursue the topics and skills that you are most passionate about!